Ebanks or Island Marketing - waverunner excursion

KIKKI

We are sailing on the Valor - June 24th cruise. I have two teenage boys who are dying to do the waverunner excursion to Stingray City - Which excursion is better? I have heard that Island Marketing has new waverunners - however, they are around 15 minutes from the pier and we have to take a taxi. Ebanks says they are in walking distance. Has anyone used them and if so what is your opinion????

THANKS!!!!!

We are sailing on the Valor - June 24th cruise. I have two teenage boys who are dying to do the waverunner excursion to Stingray City - Which excursion is better? I have heard that Island Marketing has new waverunners - however, they are around 15 minutes from the pier and we have to take a taxi. Ebanks says they are in walking distance. Has anyone used them and if so what is your opinion????

THANKS!!!!!

I am using Island Marketing in May. I have never used either but I will say that Island Marketing does book up kind of quick.

We did the waverunner excursion from Island Marketing. I HIGHLY recommend it - especially for teenage boys! Yes, the resort it leaves from is a taxi ride away but you get to see more of Grand Cayman that way. And, we got to go to Rum Point for a break before heading back to the resort. Rum Point is beautiful. I have never in all my life seen water so clear. As you mentioned before, the waverunners are brand new and the guys running the excursion really let you open up on the water. If it's a windy day, it will be a wild ride! My stomach hurt by the time we returned from laughing so hard! I've also used Island Marketing in Cozumel and had no problems whatsoever on either island.

• 3 weeks later...

THANKS!!!!!

I HIGHLY recommend Ebanks Watersports. We were just there a couple weeks ago and did the wave runner tour with them. Either the owner, Shawn Ebanks, or his first mate, Rennell, are excellent to have as your tour guide. They make it fun, interesting and you feel like they are your friends, not some strangers just doing their job. You can book directly with them at www.ebankswatersports.com. They are getting very popular, as we could see why, so I would go on their web site soon and schedule your date. Have fun and good luck!

Archived