How to transfer photo's to post?

denims

HI Larry! I thought I recognized the nic! How've you been?

I fumbled my way around the webshots links. If you double click on a thumbnail picture it will bring up picture with three options. I clicked on

"post in a forum" and once highlighted, Control C and control V for cut and paste. Now, it will just print a link to a tiny thumbnail if you are logged in. A viewer can magnify it but it is blurry. If a poster is not logged in, they will get the picture. Double click on it and you will get a direct link to Webshots with the full picture.

It's the same in cutting and pasting pictures from "Photobucket" you get a link if logged in, but a nice full picture if you are not logged in.

It's funny, but when I'm logged in, none of the avatars show up or pictures. Lurkers have it better!

By the way, we were here last Sat:

459613132tPNHhp_th.jpg

Great Job Cathy! Hey, I met an Ed and Cathy on the panama Canal in Oct. They were from Arizona Too! HMMM.......

.......and with 55 views, I expect to see some pictures soon. Did you noticed the difference between being logged in and logged out?? Someone explain that to me.

(lollers)

Hey, I know all those people. Larry, be careful direct linking to your own account. I think you would have more privacy with Photobucket. To get a bigger picture, click on one of the boxes at the top of the option link. This is with 500 mag.

1427424663067632935S500x500Q85.jpg

An image hosting website - you can set up a free account, browse and upload pictures - anything from the net or your own files, even videos. Please just make sure you right click and save everything to your own files first, so as not to steal bandwidth.

Have fun.

CrownPrincessCaribbean2006107.jpg

Testing, testing...

I have tried in the past to post photos without success. Is the above visible to everyone or is it the little red x?

If my picture is visible, thanks lazygal for helping me figure this out.

Virginia

CrownPrincessCaribbean2006107.jpg

Testing, testing...

I have tried in the past to post photos without success. Is the above visible to everyone or is it the little red x?

If my picture is visible, thanks lazygal for helping me figure this out.

Virginia

It's visible....and big!

Mississauga, you're picture looks perfect. Seadrifter's is HUUGE. Did you both get those from webshots? Seadrifter, did you have it on the 900 magnify?

Hope everybody has DSL or cable - lol

Archived