Pike Place Market elevators

sanders

Was wondering if anyone can please tell me where exactly these elevators are (that I have been reading about on this forum) to help get to Pike Place Market as we will have a couple of wheelchairs... also how long of a walk is it exactly from Pier 66... thanks. :)

Go straight across the street from Pier 66, the elevator is just south of the Marriott. There is an elevator at Pier 66 also that will take you to the pedestrian overpass but it's a bit safer (traffic wise) to take the elevator next to the Marriott. You'll be walking/wheeling/pushing a block or so uphill before turning left, it'll be self explanatory where to go from there (even though we go on a regular basis I'm on auto pilot so not sure exactly which street it is to turn on!). So....cross the street at the crosswalk, walk south a 1/2 block or so...take elevator....walk up I think two blocks....turn right and you'll be right there. Yummmm....piroshki's.....steamed buns....honey sticks.....pretty flowers..... You'll have a great time!

Another option is to the use the elevators inside the parking structure between Pike Place Market and the Aquarium. Head south along the waterfront to the Aquarium and cross Alaskan Way at the pedestrian signal directly in front of the Aquarium. Take the elevator inside the parking structure to the top floor. It will drop you off at a skybridge that connects to the top floor of the Market.

Archived