Diamond Princess Thermal Sanctuary Suite

KBRADLEY06

We love the Thermal Suite!

It seems that every cruise the pricing is different. I think they are working on finding out what the traffic will bear. They say that the week long passes are limited to prevent crowding. I have never seen the Thermal Suite overcrowded. It is almost always easy to get a lounger. When we were on Sapphire a few years ago, use of the Thermal Suite was complimentary when you had a massage. Don't know if that is still true. The only disappointing thing about the one on Sapphire Princess is that it has no windows.

Check out our page at

http://www.elite.net/~thehalls/thermal.html

for details on the Thermal Suite on different cruise lines.

I was on the Diamond and loved it. Don't remember what the cost was but for 2, $120/7 days sounds about right. Only a few times were all the loungers taken.

The Adult pool with the swim against the current machine was nearby and some noise carried over but not bad.

Anyone with a spa appointment can use it before/after their treatment. Definitely take advantage of it as it will loosen you up before a massage and open your pores before a facial/scrub. Afterwards it is a nice way to keep that relaxed atmosphere a little longer.

Also I can't say enough about the rain forest shower. Everytime we came back from port it was one of my 1st stops. Water from all directions to cool off and to rinse the dust/sand off.

Archived