Free Samsonite Luggage, $75-$100 SBC - $25 SBC for late brochure - What's going on??

GottoCruise

Between the Promotional offers and daily mailings from Princess - it's hard to keep up with everything??

Who's getting the FREE Luggage??

Who's getting the $25 SBC for late brochures??

Whos getting the $75-$100 Promotional Campaign SBC???

Who's getting it ALL ?? ;)

All this for booking before Nov. 30 - some until Nov. 30 2008 !!!

Anyone doing Re-Bookings to comply?????

The T/A's must be going nuts - this is one time it might have been better to book direct???

JMHO - Renee:D

Renee, I am planning a group cruise with some friends next year. None have ever sailed before. I set them all up on the Princess referral program. My brother had informed me that he got an email for free luggage from Princess for booking a cruise before November 30. I'm wondering if this is being sent to new cruisers only and not past passengers. Also, I'm going to start looking into booking this cruise. I wonder if my brother would still get the luggage if I booked the cruise? I'll have to check with everyone else and see if they have received any promotions from Princess.

If anyone else has any information on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Karen

Renee, Maybe it is just me but I have NO idea what in the world you are asking here? ;)

Just wanted our friends on Cruise Critic to be aware of what's out there in Promos so everyone could (hopefully) get their share!!!

I am taking my whole family (17 PAX) to Alaska in Aug. 2008 - and my (our) TA is going nuts trying to keep up with all these Princess new Promotions so we can qualify..........:eek:

Hope all is well with you ----Regards, Renee

I got the $25pp obc for receiving a late brochure/dvd. It did not require a new booking; I just called my TA and had it added to my current booking. I could sure use the Samsonite luggage though! :D

Michelle

Ditto here for our upcoming cruise on the CB in 2 weeks. Only one of us requested brochures and got the letter offering the credit, but they gave us each $25 OBC. Just called my TA, she called Princess, and they were applied.

Renee, I am planning a group cruise with some friends next year. None have ever sailed before. I set them all up on the Princess referral program. My brother had informed me that he got an email for free luggage from Princess for booking a cruise before November 30. I'm wondering if this is being sent to new cruisers only and not past passengers. Also, I'm going to start looking into booking this cruise. I wonder if my brother would still get the luggage if I booked the cruise? I'll have to check with everyone else and see if they have received any promotions from Princess.

If anyone else has any information on this, it would be greatly appreciated.

Karen

Karen - No, I'm hardly a new cruiser and I got the brochure in the (snail) mail!

Good luck - wouldn't it be nice if everyone got the new luggage - you would all match!!!

I don't think it requires a re-book for the 'late brochure' credits...(that one had no time constraints )- Just the T0000068 and the FREE Luggage promotions

Just wanted our friends on Cruise Critic to be aware of what's out there in Promos so everyone could (hopefully) get their share!!!

I am taking my whole family (17 PAX) to Alaska in Aug. 2008 - and my (our) TA is going nuts trying to keep up with all these Princess new Promotions so we can qualify..........:eek:

Got cha! ;) Haven't received any snail mail or email about this, not one word. I wonder if it is a targeted promotion?

Here's what I know:rolleyes: :o

We got the early booking credit-50 bux each, we got the brochure screw up credit-25 bux each. It would have been more as they sent the credit letter with the brochure, and I had ordered 4 different brochures and got a 25 $ credit letter WITH EACH ONE! Now before you all get excited~they are not combinable. They are however, good for 3 years! So do not throw them away, you can use one for each future cruise you book!

I have not heard anything about the luggage, but thats ok as I splurged for this trip with new 4 wheeler/spinner sets for everybody:eek:

Hi Renee, nice to see you back and well.

I have a mystery $25 OBC on our next cruise. I'm guessing it's the brochure thing but I don't recall ordering a brochure in a while.

Karen - No, I'm hardly a new cruiser and I got the brochure in the (snail) mail!

Good luck - wouldn't it be nice if everyone got the new luggage - you would all match!!!

I don't think it requires a re-book for the 'late brochure' credits...(that one had no time constraints )- Just the T0000068 and the FREE Luggage promotions

Who's getting the FREE Luggage?? Got an email on this - for NEW bookings - AFTER I booked my 1st Princess cruise.

Who's getting the $25 SBC for late brochures?? I've not gotten brochures or a SBC - ??

Whos getting the $75-$100 Promotional Campaign SBC??? Is this the T0000068 code ??

Doesn't it make TA's crazy to keep asking Princess for codes? I think I'd be embarrassed to ask. Does it affect their commissions?

This is weird. I logged on to My Princess on their website. On the left side under “Circle Savings Account” it said:

Cruise Credits - $0.00

Onboard Credits - $0.00

I clicked on “View Details” and under “Account Summary” I clicked on the “Onboard Credits” tab. There was the info about the T0000068 Promotional Campaign. I was about to call my TA to find out how to get this but noticed that I now have $75 in onboard credits!!! I’m printing this page!

I would love the luggage also, but I’ll take this!

I also checked, and found the same thing. I've been given credit for both SBC credits, but not the luggage. I haven't called yet to get the late brochure credit applied, but it seems to be there!

I don't remember getting anything about luggage, or the $75 credit, but I'll look through my piles of papers.

Between the Promotional offers and daily mailings from Princess - it's hard to keep up with everything??

Who's getting the FREE Luggage??

Who's getting the $25 SBC for late brochures??

Whos getting the $75-$100 Promotional Campaign SBC???

Who's getting it ALL ?? ;)

All this for booking before Nov. 30 - some until Nov. 30 2008 !!!

Anyone doing Re-Bookings to comply?????

The T/A's must be going nuts - this is one time it might have been better to book direct???

JMHO - Renee:D

Renee:

We got the $100 pp OBC for booking by Sept 15th - we received an e-mail at the beginning of August. We booked the CB for next October.

For the people who have gotten the T0000068 promotion applied, did Princess give only the person in which the cruise personalizer the credit, or did both passengers in the cabin get the credit? In the past, these types of promotions were pp for a double occupancy cabin, but the Princess rep is telling us that only the person who received the promo in their cruise personalizer gets the credit--that it is not pp. So that is all that was applied to our booking.

Is this everyone else's experience, or is it being applied as a pp promo? I was trying to decide whether I should call back to Princess and ask to speak to another rep. (This is a direct booking with Princess).

I had ordered two brochures. The first promotional was per person(my DH and I ) for $25.00 each and was put into our Alaska cruise for next year. Then last week got another promotional and a letter with my second booklet that I had ordered and that one was also for $25.00 per person(My DH and ( and we plan to put it toward the other Alaska cruise next year. We are doing a B2B.

Have received no flyer for luggage.

Marilyn

For the people who have gotten the T0000068 promotion applied, did Princess give only the person in which the cruise personalizer the credit, or did both passengers in the cabin get the credit? In the past, these types of promotions were pp for a double occupancy cabin, but the Princess rep is telling us that only the person who received the promo in their cruise personalizer gets the credit--that it is not pp. So that is all that was applied to our booking.

Is this everyone else's experience, or is it being applied as a pp promo? I was trying to decide whether I should call back to Princess and ask to speak to another rep. (This is a direct booking with Princess).

It seems as though everyone is getting a different answer to the promotional campaign OBC. There is another thread called "Mystery OBC" where this is detailed. A few were able to get the OBC applied, but the majority were not. It also looks like the ones that did get it applied that it was pp not just one person. This is very frustrating that the TA's and CC'ers are all getting different answers:confused: Maybe u can call back and say that your friend got it applied pp so why aren't you? I don't know what to advise as it seems most are not being successful at all in getting it applied to an already booked cruise.:mad:

Good luck

While my "Savings Account" info shows 00 and 00 on my personalizer, went in and found that I have Promo Offer T0000067 Says earned 8/21/07. Book by 11/30/07. BUT there's no $ amount mentioned anywhere on any tab in any space that has a $ amount!! So is this Luggage?

I've written my agent to see about applying it but both the cruises I have now were booked before 8/21.

Anyone have any luck getting applied to a cruise booked before the "Earned Date"?

While my "Savings Account" info shows 00 and 00 on my personalizer, went in and found that I have Promo Offer T0000067 Says earned 8/21/07. Book by 11/30/07. BUT there's no $ amount mentioned anywhere on any tab in any space that has a $ amount!! So is this Luggage?

I've written my agent to see about applying it but both the cruises I have now were booked before 8/21.

Anyone have any luck getting applied to a cruise booked before the "Earned Date"?

Our promotional campaign OBC was earned on 8/21/07, with an 11/30/08 expiration date, and we booked in July. After a rousing (cough) slew of phone calls and faxes over two days, we got the OBCs applied to our booking. And I have a booking confirmation that reflects it. :)

Ours is a new booking, so that is not a factor. Also, we didn't get the late brochure credit (although we've never received the DVD we ordered.)

The sole issue with the promo we got (T0000068) seems to be that it was only in one person's cruise personalizer, not both. This was why the Princess rep treated it as a promo to be given only to that person in the booking, not both (in other words, not pp).

JMF123, did you both get the promo code or did just one of you get it and then it was applied to both on the booking?

I checked my account, and also DH's account. We both have T0000068, which says "earned 8/21/07, book by 11/30/08, active, $75 - $100"

We also both have the $25 credit for the brochure, and it says "active".

I'm thinking that these have not been applied to our May 08 booking, or it would say applied instead of active.

I'll call Princess and see what they tell me.

Archived