Pride thread only

pkrchkr

It is illegal to take food off the ship in any port of call, as far as I know, unless it's something sealed like a bottle of water.

The Pride is my favorite ship so far. Did not find her dark at all, thought she was very pretty. Loved standing in the atrium looking up at David and loved the Butterfly Lounge.

It was do good that I salied her twice in two years.

Anyone who says the Pride is dark are a bunch of idiots... :rolleyes:

Could I make myself more clear...? :D

"IT WAS DO GOOD THAT I SAILED HER TWICE IN TWO YEARS" ??:rolleyes:

now who's the idiot?

On all carnival ships laundry takes quarters which you can get from purser desk. I pack laundry soap and fabric sheets. Cheaper than paying a $1 for small box of soap. If think it cost $2 or $2.50 per load expensive compared to princess $1 per load. But it beats hauling lots of clothes along.

From what I read the Pride is decorated similar to Legend. I enjoyed that ship. But i will agree some of the artwork left alot to be desired.

How was the food, service etc??? We leave in a couple weeks on pride

The Pride is a beautiful ship, lots of artwork and very classy. Check the pics in my signature.

Great pictures, My Autisitc son was looking at them too..He is so excited, it is his first cruise,He was a bit nervous but when we told him the ship would be bigger then the Titanic he was not so scared, but when we told him we would be right at the life boat level he was very relieved:D I can't wait to go..hurry up November Please please please please( I am going through cruise withdrawl it has been a few years)

I read that free juice (apple, orange, fruit punch and lemonade) is available in the restaurants, but does anyone know if you can get juice at the bar for free? Do they have a better variety?( I like pineapple). On RCCL your soft drink card gets you juice (including pineapple) at any bar. Just wondering if that's how Carnival works as well? :confused:

I don't know if you can get juice at the bar, but you can get it on the Lido deck for free. There were several types, and they were all yummy.

I think the Pride is a little dark compared to other ships, but it is also BEAUTIFUL. As I was waiting to disembark last August I just kept looking around thinking "This will NOT be the last time I see this ship!". I hope to do that some time next year. We definitely had 100% a great time.

I remember before we went on that cruise I read a lot about the "nekkid pictures" all over the ship, but I felt fairly confident that my city-grown, civilized teenagers would definitely appreciate the reproductions on the Pride. So we boarded the ship and within five minutes I hear my daughter say, "Boobies! Haha!" :p

We will be on her in November with several friends. I am so looking forward to it. We have an extended balcony room.

I love that this thread has been started. I hope several people will post and give us some insight.

I would love to know if they have fridges in the staterooms.

Do they offer the baggage service?

There are fridges in the rooms. They are small but hold around 2 six-packs of soda. They also don't stay very cold at all. We actually just used a giant ice bucket that our cabin steward kept filled with ice for us.

Don't you love those wonderful cabin stewarts? I have to say if he makes my bed, I have a towel animal, , candy on my pillow, turn dow service and my cooler is full of ice I am a happy person. We bring a collapsable cooler with us. It is rather larger and has wheels.

In November though we will not have that with us. Takes up too much room in our luggage.

We have friends who request a cooler full of ice and they always get it. I will have to request something this go round.

Has anyone brought wine onboard? I know you can bring on 1 bottle per person. I will have 2 bottles. But you know they have never looked in my bag and I have carried more on before. Didn't the rules change from 2 to 1 bottle per person?

Archived