Seven Days of Dailies (scans)

ND23

Great info ND23!! Thanks for taking the time to post. You deserve a brownie sundae for your efforts ... to share with your white hot dw!! Well ... :rolleyes: ... I guess you'll just have to go back at some point! :D

I also had to check what the weather forecast was for Thursday .. 82 and partly cloudy! .. What the ...!! Son of a ...!! :) dpw

Question: When they say wine tasting or beer tasting is there a charge for that or only if they put a price down for that activity? Thanks

Non-drinker here, so I'm afraid I don't know the answer, but perhaps someone else will be able to answer.

Awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to post these! I've been so nervous not knowing what to expect, and this actually comforted me quite a bit! You have really helped out this first time cruiser with your review and now this thread. I can't thank you enough!

ND23, I agree that you are definitely "DA BOMB". I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your comments.

Would you by any chance have the schedule of tours with tour times offered by NCL for the Pride of America? I am trying to determine if it is possible to do more than one tour in a day.

Thanks for posting these, it's great to have an idea how NCL schedules things. I am a little disappointed that the hula and Hawaiian language lessons are early in the day, competing with pretty much all excursions. I'd love to participate. Oh, well. It's great to know that my airline participates in easy-fly.

Would you by any chance have the schedule of tours with tour times offered by NCL for the Pride of America? I am trying to determine if it is possible to do more than one tour in a day.

I'm afraid I don't have anything on the tour times of the NCL tours, since we had no interest in them, and I didn't look for or save any info they may have given us on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for posting these dailies. As a first time cruiser, I have that "unknown territory anxiety" and your thread has calmed my nerves and raised my adrenalin. New hubby and I are sailing 6/28/08. Its really helpful to see what we have to look forward to. I think NCL should include a sample "daily" on their website for each ship so newbies like us can be more comfortable in knowing what to expect.

You rock! :cool:

My complaint is there isn't much info about the actual ship on these boards, so an immense thank you for giving us a taste of the Pride. We have a while to go but it's nice to some things that are going on. Maybe it will inspire more people to write about the Pride.

How did you manage to scan the documents into the thread? I have all the kids crew programs and would like to do the same.

Also, how do you insert photos - save me looking back through your review. I am busy typing up a review and wanted to add some photos.

thanks for your help

The scans are most likely being treated like photos.

To post photos, you need to first upload them to a hosting site like photobucket. You can post a limited number for free, most likely enough for your review. If you have a web page, you can host them there.

Once they're uploaded to a public site, in your online album, for each picture, right-click on it and choose properties. It should give the URL under location or address. Copy and paste it into your post. Enclose the url in type _url_here.

Preview it to make sure it worked.

Archived