Transportation from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami Pier

we use the no reservation shuttle right outside of the luggage area in FLL. It is 18$ per person and they do a great job. On the way back they are not allowed to pick up in Miami so we just take a cab.

If you use any shuttle van from FLL, ask the dispatcher or driver if you are going directly to the pier. If not, you may find yourself on an unscheduled tour of Miami/Dade County. It may cost you an hour or two. They try to fill the vans with anyone headed south. Please, if they don't gurantee a direct trip, ask to wait for another van. It WILL be worth waiting another 5 or 10 minutes.

Also, go here for more info:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=806345

Rick and Deirdra

We are also using quality limo. We have been told by them and some CC members that they will take your flight information and watch for delays. If your flight to FLL is delayed they will know about it and wait for you.

This is our first time using them so we'll see how well it actually goes. I'm not expecting problems from the limo service at all. The airlines however, could be another issue!

We are flying in a day early just in case!!

It's Go Shuttle and they will take you to the Miami pier. When you get aboard ship, go to the purser's desk and they will book transfers for you back to the airport in Fort Lauderdale. When we sailed the transfers were $20.

I just called RCCL as I'm trying to figure out transportation from fll to miami also. RCCL told me transfers from Miami to Fll would be $28/person.

There are four of us and we are getting a strech limo for $99 each way which includes tips and any other misc. charges. At $50 each person round trip, it is cheaper than the RC transfers at $56 each person round trip. We are using Black Star Limo ( www.blackstarlimoinc.com) They were running a special and I am not sure if they still have it. I made the reservations through their chat live optioin. If you have a group of 4 to 6, this is a good option.

Archived