Chair Hog Tool

Mysticks1

First off let me say, I'm not a chair hog. Had to get that out of the way.:p

Personally, if I am looking for a chair for more than a half hour and notice one of these "Lounge hats" with no one around, guess what's happening? It's going overboard. I will then plop my butt down and take the chair. Save your money!

Let the flames begin! :D

First off let me say, I'm not a chair hog. Had to get that out of the way.:p

Personally, if I am looking for a chair for more than a half hour and notice one of these "Lounge hats" with no one around, guess what's happening? It's going overboard. I will then plop my butt down and take the chair. Save your money!

Let the flames begin! :D

Uh, that's called Petty Larceny:eek:

They have already invented a device that shows your chair is in use...it's called your butt! :p

Those toppers are no better than a towel on a vacant chair for 3 hours.

My suggestion is to have a timer that you set when you leave and is good for say 1/2 hour to 45 minutes (so you can go to room to freshen up and go for a bite to eat. When it is at 000 you know that the time has run out and is free for the taking, towels or no towels. I have been beside chairs from 9:00AM until lunch before anyone actually shows up. How rude is that.

That can be removed as easy as a book, shoe or an empty coffee cup. And, that's a lot of money to spend on something that's is going to disappear. But, I guess they can check with the lost and found. "Excuse me, there was a sudden wind gust and this blew down at me feet"

Linda

The way people go on an on about this, you'd think there weren't enough chairs for everyone. You all can fight over the ones near the pool. I'll take a quiet one farther away so I can read in peace.

The way people go on an on about this, you'd think there weren't enough chairs for everyone. You all can fight over the ones near the pool. I'll take a quiet one farther away so I can read in peace.

You bet, never could figure out the got to be near the pool thing. Plenty of room elsewhere:cool:

That piece of cloth would be overboard the minute someone else wanted that chair. It is no different then the lady that thought it was a good idea to bring several laminated posters "Reserved for the XXXX family" and put them on several chairs. Those laminated posters where removed and the "lady" was quite insulted that anyone would dare move them.

That is what we do, it's called a balcony cabin! :D

You bet, never could figure out the got to be near the pool thing. Plenty of room elsewhere:cool:

The only time I look for a chair near the pool is when my daughter is wanting to use the pool. I prefer not to have to stand for a couple hours so that I can superviser her properly, but due to the over crowding of people that never plan to enter the pool, standing is what I normally end up doing.

Archived