Couples Massage....

Toby34

My DH and I have done this a few times. We always book it for the very first night. On the Legend May 2003 it was 50 % off if we did it the first night. When we did it again on the Legend in July 04 it was only 33 % off. I guess it depends on the amount of bookings they have at the time. Go for it. I think we paid around $ 120.00 this way. First massage for Dh and he really didn't want to do it but figured I'd whine the whole trip if he didn't LOL. We'll he loved it and we plan on doing it again. HAve Fun

I did this on the Triumph back in 2001. My husband didn't want to do it so I did it with my girlfriend. It lasted 50 min. We paid $90. each and slithered off the table like rubber. it felt wonderful. We did it on Saturday our last sea day .

I just returned from the Triumph two weeks ago. My boyfriend and I did the couples massage. It was actually quite nice. The prices were steep. we divided it into two...I paid with tip and all about $140.00 and my boyfriend a little more b/c they pushed there little products on us and he got sucked right in and ended up buying an eye mask for $50.00.

The massage itself was very nice...they give you a towel and a key to go into the locker room (mens/womens) where you get undressed with just a towel...I of course left my bathing suit bottom on. then they take you to the massage room and there are two tables there and the massage was awesome! They basically work every part of your body with emphasis on your trouble areas while Sade is playing in the background.

It was nice....but it was a little pricey for my taste.....reccomend it for you and your boyfriend to try it out.

BEWARE OF THIER SALES PITCH AFTERWARDS...when you are endorphined out!

DW and I really enjoyed the couples massage. So much, in fact, that immediately after our first massage, we booked another for our second day at sea. Price-wise, it was expensive (about $250 per couple), but it was over 50 min for the first one, and the second was over an hour. As one person said, we simply slid off of the table afterwards. Oh, what a feeling!

Archived