Quest?

Getting really excited for our cruise on the IOS in November. It will be an 8 nite Eastern. What nite would Quest be on? We are new to RCI and don't want to miss it -- heard it is wild;)

Thanks for the help!

I have some video if you want to take a look its a large file....it does get crazy but lots of fun.

Getting really excited for our cruise on the IOS in November. It will be an 8 nite Eastern. What nite would Quest be on? We are new to RCI and don't want to miss it -- heard it is wild;)

Thanks for the help!

Watch your daily compasses ...... even if it has been on the same night for 6 months there might be a reason to change it on your cruise...... so watch for it and have a blast!

Enjoy :)

It will be in the Skating Rink I am sure. It was on Liberty. I will say though, there is a difference b/t Quest on the big ships and on ships like Sovereign. B/C the Rink is so big, it is impossible to keep the kids out, so Quest on Liberty was MUCH tamer than what we are used to seeing on the Radiance Class or on Sovereign. It was still a lot of fun, just not nearly has wild as it sometimes gets in the smaller venue.

We just watched our Compass to see what night it would be on. It is always fun, so enjoy.

I have some video if you want to take a look its a large file....it does get crazy but lots of fun.

I may be too late, but, please don't post the video. Let the OP or anyone else who has not seen Quest, experience it live for themselves.

It will be in the Skating Rink I am sure. It was on Liberty. I will say though, there is a difference b/t Quest on the big ships and on ships like Sovereign. B/C the Rink is so big, it is impossible to keep the kids out, so Quest on Liberty was MUCH tamer than what we are used to seeing on the Radiance Class or on Sovereign. It was still a lot of fun, just not nearly has wild as it sometimes gets in the smaller venue.

We just watched our Compass to see what night it would be on. It is always fun, so enjoy.

It is very easy to "police" who enters Studio B on the Voyager and Freedom class ships. There is only one entrance with two lines filing in to the seats. It is up to the cruise director just how wild and crazy the game is. Keeping kids out should be a piece of cake, even on the big ships.

I have never been to a Quest where there wasnt kids. To define kids in this instance, over 10-11 Id say, maybe 12- I have never seen really young children, altho when mine were 10 they didnt go, lol. On the otherhand my DS was 15 last December and participated as well as DD was team Captain (19yo) a few weeks ago.

Quest is really grrrrrrrreat, a lot of harmless fun and there are pictures and video's posted throughout this site from older threads. Until you really watch live or play............

:D

(PS the night is usually third from last, but as said that is subject to change- just watch your cruise compass)

It is very easy to "police" who enters Studio B on the Voyager and Freedom class ships. There is only one entrance with two lines filing in to the seats. It is up to the cruise director just how wild and crazy the game is. Keeping kids out should be a piece of cake, even on the big ships.

Biggest difference though was never once was it mentioned that the show was not for kids. On SOS that is repeated over and over before the show begins. And I do think it is harder to keep them out when you have that many people coming in at one time into such a big space. Dont' get me wrong, it was still great as always and funny as everything, just much tamer than what we have seen on Sovereign. Maybe it is the CD, but I still think it is partially due to the size. Maybe the CD knows it is harder to keep the little ones out, so just tames down the show a little.

Thanks for all the great responses! I don't know anything about Quest except that it is wild and fun -- SO don't worry I didn't watch the video;) Not that I don't appreciate you offering it -- I just want to be surprised:D

Jenn

Thanks for the help!

Not sure about IOS, but on Mariner last fall, (Eastern Caribbean) it was on Thursday. Our team won, thanks in part to my bra! I can't believe I just shared that in a public forum but what the heck?! LOL Anyway, you definitely do not want to miss it. As for the other poster who seems bored by the whole thing, I have been to Quest at LEAST a dozen times on various RCCL ships over the years, and have yet to tire of it! It's a RIOT every single time! You will have a BLAST!! :D

We went to Quest on our EOS cruise last week. Although it's not appropriate for young kids, after participating I would have had no problem with my 15 yo son attending.

Although I'm not sure I would have participated as much if he was sitting next to me. :o

Archived