Drew Devine - Cruise Director

pretty sure he was our cruise director on Mariner back in December.. it was my first cruise, and I thought he was fine. I imagine CDs are all taught to be the exact same, so I don't know how he would stack up against anyone else.

We had a good time.. he was funny..

WOW WOW WOW....

Drew Devine is, by far, my favorite cruise director! We were on Mariner in May of this year and to be honest, he totally blew us away. Not only was he very present among the guests, stopping to talk and really showed a genuine interest, he is also a fantastic musician! For the farewell show, the band played like they usually do and the drummer had a solo that was out of this world. When they were done, the drummer turned out to be Drew! He was funny, animated but not hokey, and just a really nice guy. After seeing us a few times, he always would stop to talk to us and even remembered our names.

I'm a true Drew fan!!!

WOW WOW WOW....

Drew Devine is, by far, my favorite cruise director! We were on Mariner in May of this year and to be honest, he totally blew us away. Not only was he very present among the guests, stopping to talk and really showed a genuine interest, he is also a fantastic musician! For the farewell show, the band played like they usually do and the drummer had a solo that was out of this world. When they were done, the drummer turned out to be Drew! He was funny, animated but not hokey, and just a really nice guy. After seeing us a few times, he always would stop to talk to us and even remembered our names.

I'm a true Drew fan!!!

-------

Agreed, he is a very good cruise director. We are hoping that he is not on vacation when we go on the Mariner again in October.

Archived