Last Minute Booking

Shebbieal

I always have booked way in advance. I found some great deals with military rates (I am a 100% disabled ssrvice-connected veteran) but have never had any luck with finding a h/c cabiin, these are usually what are left after final payment. Well, I found one at last !!!!

It is a 5 nighter on the Navigator of the Seas (RCCL, I have already been on this ship before) out of Ft Lauderdale (a 1 1/2 hr drive from home). In early January. I just wanted to share my info so many h/c people can't do without booking way in advance. Just be relentless and flexible with your dates and destination. It was under $ 800 per cabin after insurance. I even got main dining.

In fact after I booked 7 couples (friends all non h/c) signed up too! I am wayyyyyy excited.

Sherry

Congrats,

I just decided a couple weeks ago that I wanted to get away for Christmas as we won't be near family this year and I will be miserable missing my baby grandaughter, so on a whim I checked to see if I could find a Christmas Cruise that still had an accessible BALCONY cabin. I was sure I was out of luck but in fact I did find one leaving from Long Beach which is what I needed. Could hardly believe it.

Anyway I hope you have a great time on your cruise and no problems.

Were leaving Friday on the Mercury....we only made the reservations 3 weeks ago, no problem getting a HC room...Last year we also made last minute reservations on the Diamond Princess...HC cabin was no problem to get. Both these cabins were at great reduced rates.

Sandy

Archived