We Have Freedom at Last!

Here she is in Port Canaveral. Sorry about a little blurr, not enough coffee and I forgot my tripod:o.

2cnus5c.jpg

2q2jx40.jpg

2ah8rae.jpg

zumahf.jpg

Thanks, that's a great sight, was there to record the Mariner leaving, but couldn't do the Freedom arriving. You going to the Bon Voyage party at jetty park this afternoon/evening?

Thanks, I enjoyed the pics....blurry yes on the first one but the bottom one looked great and easy to read the name in lights! Can't wait to sail on her in August!

Yup, I'm planning on going.... I wonder how crowded it will be....?

Probably not very, Lite Rock is broadcasting from there, so that may bring in a few more people. Am going to try and get there, if I can sneak off work early

:D

Thank you!!! Thank You!!!! Thank You!!! Bill -- FOS is really beautiful all lit up. These pictures are great stress relievers. She looks likes she's excited to see me, DH, DD & SIL on Aug. 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a picture of the largest in RCI's fleet, Freedom of the Seas and the smallest in RCI's fleet, Monarch of the Seas together at Port Canveral,

there are also some good pictures of Freedom arriving at PC here

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A9&Date=20090504&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=905040801&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

766577543_Monarchfreedom.jpg.1eb3c51df902ac3defaf16c608c1ceb6.jpg

Here's a picture of the largest in RCI's fleet, Freedom of the Seas and the smallest in RCI's fleet, Monarch of the Seas together at Port Canveral,

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A9&Date=20090504&Category=NEWS01&ArtNo=905040801&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=1

W:eek:W, the Monarch looks like a lifeboat for the Freedom. Great Pic!

Great pictures -- thanks -- she is really beautiful all lit up.

The Fla. Today article spotlighted the send off party this afternoon at the Jetty.

Archived