Under 100 days to book entertainment?

DEIx15x8

I know there were a few other threads discussing the entertainment reservations but it seems like most have stopped rechecking those. I was thinking about the fact that it seems like only people on the inaugural are able to book entertainment. There was also a thread recently about them hitting double digits. I know that our January 2nd cruise will not allow me to book entertainment but it is also listed as 124 days away. I think that maybe the entertainment booking is limited to 99-4 days prior to sailing. Anyone else willing to post how many days till sailing and if you can book?

I know there were a few other threads discussing the entertainment reservations but it seems like most have stopped rechecking those. I was thinking about the fact that it seems like only people on the inaugural are able to book entertainment. There was also a thread recently about them hitting double digits. I know that our January 2nd cruise will not allow me to book entertainment but it is also listed as 124 days away. I think that maybe the entertainment booking is limited to 99-4 days prior to sailing. Anyone else willing to post how many days till sailing and if you can book?

Could be. I personally think that they will open up booking at the conclusion of the Reveal tomorrow regarding entertainment. They did something similar after the Dining reveal...sort of a "special announcement" at the end of the program.

Just tried for our Dec.12 cruise and not yet available.

Agree that after tomorrows 2pm event some dates will open up.

Note that on the pdf Entertainment page it says to check the Cruise Compass for shows that do not require reservations. So additional shows will be available for those who like to stand in line for an hour or so.

No seats can be reserved, although I think they will have small sections roped off for suite guests.

Do you find? We always get decent seats strolling in 15 minutes before the show.

I guess you're right.

We often end up outside the theatre early just because we wonder over straight from main dinner seating, and there has invariably already been a line at that point. However, we have also gone back to the cabin after dinner and shown up maybe 15 minutes ahead and still gotten reasonably good seats.

I guess you're right.

We often end up outside the theatre early just because we wonder over straight from main dinner seating, and there has invariably already been a line at that point. However, we have also gone back to the cabin after dinner and shown up maybe 15 minutes ahead and still gotten reasonably good seats.

That's what we do, go right from dinner to the show. We always end up getting there at least an hour early and get front center in the balcony (through RCCL took that away now). For the ice show even with tickets we'd have to arrive at least 1.5+ hours early to still not be at the front of the line. We usually are still able to get nice front row seats for that as well (unless RCCL took those away too).

Edit: I remember on our Empress cruise there was an older couple that we would always battle to see who would arrive earliest to get front center in the balcony. We'd both be waiting at the doors for the first show to let out and then we'd dart for the seats. Eventually they switched to second seating and went to the other show. I guess they couldn't stand the battle any longer, lol.

It will be a 90 day booking window, meaning you can book your shows 90 days from your sail date.

Possibly, but all the December sailings are open for booking. I have a feeling come October 1, all the January ones may be. And so on. And of course, I could be completely wrong!:rolleyes:

Possibly, but all the December sailings are open for booking. I have a feeling come October 1, all the January ones may be. And so on. And of course, I could be completely wrong!:rolleyes:

As with all things RCL, what they say and what happens may differ slightly! :):rolleyes:

Archived