spanish couple at Mariner RSSC

miguelangelo

First of all... sorry for my english...

We are a couple from Spain, in the middle 40. We want to celebrate our 25 anniversary, and we choose this ship to go caribbean cuise next February 24.

(First cuise in our lives)

We have not booked yet, mainly because we don´t know if we going to find some spanish speakers guests. We love to know people, and we are friendly, but my wife don't speak english, and she is worried thinking that we can feel alone.

Anyone can tell us if, usually, is easy to find some spanish speaking people doing this cruise??, maybe is better to look a bigger ship with more people??

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

Miami is now 90% Spanish speaking. If you contact RSSC they may know if any Miamians have booked. There are some Caribbean cruises out of Puerto Rico which probably have many Hispanics on board. I wouldn't recommend those lines, however. I met a couple while boarding a cruise a few years ago. They only spoke Portuguese (from Brazil). The concierge found two couples on board and joined them !! It's easier for Spanish speaking people.

I do not think you will have any trouble finding other guests who speak spanish. I would make it a point though once you get on board to introduce yourselves to the international social hostess, who I am sure will hook you up with others. Just let her know that you are interestested in meeting others and she will make the arrangements for you.

Buena suerte y buen viaje.

Archived