Dawn Menu Update

rikatine

Just talked to my wife who is sailing on the Dawn this week. She said the menu is back to the old way. Not "static" I guess.

This is GREAT news.

It pays to show your displeasure, as opposed to simply accept change, or assume that's what everyone wants.

And post as such. :rolleyes:

The menus have been changed to what is being called half and half. Half fixed and half daily specials. This information came from Hugo Vanosmael who is the Hotel Director on the Dawn.

PE

is hugo back from vacation? he left halfway into July.

If the menus do change back, count me among the disappointed. I was looking forward to the static menus. Just seemed to make sense - and made picking what night to go to one of the specialty places a no brainer. Also, from what some of the reviews said, the static menus upped the food quality quite a bit.....

Oh well. The good news, I'm not cruising for the food, so as long as I get food of some kind 3 or so times a day, I'll be happy!!!

We were fortunate to have dinner with Hugo in March. He is a great guy! He was very nice to our little guy as well. My son still talks a lot about him. We had the old menus. I'm glad they are changing a bit. PE and Terry, we will be on the October cruise right before you. I'll be the tiny blonde lady crying as my cruise will be over.

We were fortunate to have dinner with Hugo in March. He is a great guy! He was very nice to our little guy as well. My son still talks a lot about him. We had the old menus. I'm glad they are changing a bit. PE and Terry, we will be on the October cruise right before you. I'll be the tiny blonde lady crying as my cruise will be over.

Am I going to need a mop to board? ;)

Archived