Who's on Board?

joeb84

Is the "Who's on Board" forum still active? Also a poster C2C made a lovely chart of all the Celebrity ships and their crew. Could that person possibly update it. I'm curious how they found out all that information, too. TIA

Is the "Who's on Board" forum still active? Also a poster C2C made a lovely chart of all the Celebrity ships and their crew. Could that person possibly update it. I'm curious how they found out all that information, too. TIA

I'm happy to read that you liked my charts. However, Celebrity has asked me (aka C 2 C) to stop posting the information.

To C2C. I'm sorry to hear that Celebrity made you stop posting the chart. You did a wonderful job. If you don't mind me asking, why did they want you to stop. Also, how did you gather all the information. If you don't want to divulge this information, I understand. Just know your chart will be missed.

The information came mostly from returning CC members who posted reviews and from whom I obtained specific information from Dailies received while on board. It seems some staff members, (I don't know at what level) felt that their privacy was at issue.

However I now have more free time than before and I no longer "have to" collect and maintain a library of staff photos.

I do feel a loss of "family connectivity" now that I don't follow the transfers of many wonderful staff members and entertainers as they move from ship to ship.

Archived