Star AE cabin 9732

llam

Has any of you seen or stayed in room 9732 on the Star or Dawn. The deck plan shows a rap around balcony. I called NCL to conferm this and find out the square footage, they assured me that this is NOT a rap around balcony. On deck 8 the balcony does rap around. I would like to change cabins if this is true. I am now in an AE and would be happy, staying where I am but the rap around balcony looks cool.

Has any of you seen or stayed in room 9732 on the Star or Dawn. The deck plan shows a rap around balcony. I called NCL to conferm this and find out the square footage, they assured me that this is NOT a rap around balcony. On deck 8 the balcony does rap around. I would like to change cabins if this is true. I am now in an AE and would be happy, staying where I am but the rap around balcony looks cool.

We have stayed in 9232 (the twin to 9732) twice and let me assure you, it is a wrap around balcony. Deck ten has the wrap around balcony as well, but it is partitioned off. Only decks 8 and 9 can access the wrap around portion. Now just to set your expectations, you can access the area to stand and take some pics, etc, but not enough room to sit down and enjoy a side view... hehehehe.

You will love your suite and I recommend staying exactly where you are. I am hoping you are sailing when Simone is the Concierge and not when she is on vacation because our opinion is she is the best in the business. She is what we judge all other Concierges by.

HEY! That's MY Cabin...

or at least it WILL be for seven days at the end of this month. I've been told by my rep at CAS that the balcony does in fact wrap around, it's just not very wide. He told me that you can stand out there but not much else.

Now, looking at the ship, I can see where they were confused. If you look at the NCL website's deck by deck views, it shows the balcony. If you look at the two pics I took of the Pearl and Star you can see what I see. The Pearl and all the other Jewel classes do NOT wrap around. The Star is a Libra Class or Dawn Class--therefore she has slightly different external features--including the wrap around balcony.

Enjoy your cruise, and take care of my room! :D:p;)

And I Thank YOu

JWK: "Wrapped Around" Cruising:)

1820486478_Cabin9732a.jpg.63d4afe9cdb14d0f62f718d95d72ccdf.jpg

316567199_Cabin9732b.jpg.fd5d42431f3e5f9dc61d4ff010b7dd1d.jpg

1944191912_Cabin9732.jpg.69962cfd9d735a7a21bb71787a8bc760.jpg

I love the CC community; I get so much important and factual information from this group than from my TA or the cruise lines directly. I love you guys. Thank you so much for the information; after learning the facts I went and changed to the AE wrap around balcony :D:D:D:D.

Pianoman-I picture speaks a thousand words. Thank you for taking the time to post the details PX. Sold! Cabin moved. You will be in cabin first, so please, if you have time, please give us details about your trip and this cabin. HAVE A GREAT TRIP. looking forward to hearing about your adventure.

9732 is ours for our P/C cruise in Nov. We moved to it from 8672 which doesn't have the little wrap around. The end cabins have only one "neighbor" which we appreciated. We stayed on deck 8 last time on the other side with the little wrap walk around, it was great.

On the Dawn, all of the wrap arounds are blocked off... for decks 8, 9 and 10. So we took advantage of that and booked an AD deck 10. We had never booked an AD before because of the wrap around being blocked off on that deck, so I guess it worked out for us this coming Nov, but I do really enjoy that wrap around portion.

Archived