nassau 8-6pm what to do

mrdrdoso

We have done the dolphins elsewhere, stingrays in blackbeards, read to absolutely not do waverunners there. Don't want a beach day, have one at stirrup cay, would like to do something adventurous, there is 4 of us my dh, dd (15) her bf (18). Please any suggestions would be most helpful.

We have done the dolphins elsewhere, stingrays in blackbeards, read to absolutely not do waverunners there. Don't want a beach day, have one at stirrup cay, would like to do something adventurous, there is 4 of us my dh, dd (15) her bf (18). Please any suggestions would be most helpful.

How about snorkeling with the sharks ??

www.stuartcove.com

there's also some nice snorkel and sail trips

www.flyingcloud.info

www.seahorsesailingadventures.com

we were in Nassau two weeks ago and did the catamaran and snorkle with Flying Cloud-had a great time- would suggest you take a taxi to get to them, the transportation they provide from the port takes an hour each way- you get a taxi round trip for $8 each and can be there in a few minutes instead of wasting almost 2 hours.

do you know of any ziplining in nassau? I want to do sharks but my kids are adventurous but they cut me off at that. i really appreciate the suggestions, i really wish we could do wave runners but reading really bad stories about that which stinks:( but i have faith we will find something fun.

do you know of any ziplining in nassau? I want to do sharks but my kids are adventurous but they cut me off at that. i really appreciate the suggestions, i really wish we could do wave runners but reading really bad stories about that which stinks:( but i have faith we will find something fun.

No ziplining in Nassau.. the island is too flat.

The stuart cove snorkeling (which includes shark).. has 3 stops.. a reef, a wreck and the sharks.. You're kids can do the first 2 then watch from the boat as you enjoy the sharks.

Archived