Can she play?

PEMCO007

My dd with be nearly 3 when we travel in dec and while i know she wont be able to stay on her own can she still go to the kids area if we stay with her? It is a xmas cruise so not sure if this is allowed on busier times, anyone know?

Rachael

My dd with be nearly 3 when we travel in dec and while i know she wont be able to stay on her own can she still go to the kids area if we stay with her? It is a xmas cruise so not sure if this is allowed on busier times, anyone know?

Rachael

Not sure what cruise line you're on -- we did different experiences. On Princess, we were free to come at any time with her and play. It was great. On Carnival, we were allowed to go in for max 1 hour prior to the opening of the kids club. I think it was 1:00 - 2:00 that we were allowed in. We loved the experience on Princess, but felt like we were an imposition on Carnival. But we weren't sailing at prime time.

If you're talking about the Sea Princess, yes - Princess Cruises is one of the only lines that allows parents to join their children in the play room any time it's open - including with underage kids. On all of the Princess ships we've been on, there is always lots for toddlers to enjoy. The rule is one parent per child, so since you'll be on during an especially busy time, I'm sure they'll have to only allow one of you in with your child at a time.

Best,

Mia

Archived