Pullout sofa on Oosterdam Balconies

marysb

Do the sofa beds on the Oosterdam pull out in front of the balcony door, or are they the kind where you just lie on them lengthwise (e.g. just remove back cushions to make up the bed)?

Does anyone have a photo?

thanks

Do the sofa beds on the Oosterdam pull out in front of the balcony door, or are they the kind where you just lie on them lengthwise (e.g. just remove back cushions to make up the bed)?

Does anyone have a photo?

thanks

The title of your thread had me wondering if they had a figured out a new way to increase the number of people in their cabins. :p

The sofa beds are fold out to a single bed, I believe. They would not be wide enough to sleep on unless you were very small.

You can still get passed to the door. Hopefully someone will have a pic for you.

:D:D:D

We had a VA cabin on the "O" last year and yes, the (double-sized) sofa bed pulled out in front of the balcony. I believe it was difficult for an adult to pass by at the end of the pulled-out sofa bed to go to the balcony so we just climbed over the bed. :D

Archived