Spa Treatments

lovevacadays

I've only done a pedicure on a previous cruise. I did love it. Did it on the Star Princess. It was great, chairs overlooking the ocean.

What are others favorite spa treatments? They all look pretty expensive but I really want to treat myself to something on my upcoming cruise. I've actually never had a massage, body wrap, etc. Just been a manicure - pedicure gal.

I would kind of like something relaxing. Perhaps with nice music, etc. Any insights would be really appreciated.

I've only done a pedicure on a previous cruise. I did love it. Did it on the Star Princess. It was great, chairs overlooking the ocean.

What are others favorite spa treatments? They all look pretty expensive but I really want to treat myself to something on my upcoming cruise. I've actually never had a massage, body wrap, etc. Just been a manicure - pedicure gal.

I would kind of like something relaxing. Perhaps with nice music, etc. Any insights would be really appreciated.

The 75 minute Seaweed wrap and massage will leave you feeling like jelly especially if the spa has the floating bed. Remember the 15% off coupon in the Passport to Value for discounts on Port days and always chat up the manager to see what specials are coming up.

Archived