Parasailing

love2vacation

• 1 month later...

Parasailing is available in St Croix directly from the cruise port. keep in mind it is only available from the ship. so if you want to do it, make sure to book early. they tend to fill up quick. The sights are great, youll be soring 500 ft above the water below and you can look down and see sea turtles all over, St Croix is well known for that. also, i think theres a couple of spots where you can actually see through the ridges of the mountains to the water on the other side of the island. Lots of fun.

Parasailing is available in St Croix directly from the cruise port. keep in mind it is only available from the ship. so if you want to do it, make sure to book early. they tend to fill up quick. The sights are great, youll be soring 500 ft above the water below and you can look down and see sea turtles all over, St Croix is well known for that. also, i think theres a couple of spots where you can actually see through the ridges of the mountains to the water on the other side of the island. Lots of fun.

Sounds wonderful! It says they reel you ot and then back in so you don't go in the ocean at all. DId yu find this to be true?

• 4 months later...
love2vacation - with parasailing usually they ask you if you want to get dipped.. its optional. If you say no, then its a dry trip; if you say yes then you get a quick, gentle dip... usually up to your chest.

--Islander

Is that right that it can be only booked on the ship or we can book with any local operators?

thanks

Is that right that it can be only booked on the ship or we can book with any local operators?

thanks

I booked this for our May cruise on Serenade. I tried to go directly to Cruzan (I think this is the only one) and they said they book through the ship.

I booked this for our May cruise on Serenade. I tried to go directly to Cruzan (I think this is the only one) and they said they book through the ship.

Thanks for quick reply.

How much is it for adult and child?

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for quick reply.

How much is it for adult and child?

Sorry for the delay - haven't checked this board in a while. We paid $79 each (same fare for both adult and child) - this was through RCCL website.

this is our disappointment of not going to parasailing this time, i mean last week. we went to book it when we were on board, but only 2 tickets left, and we were 6. so we gave up. we'll keep this excursion to next time.

Archived