Dawn 8/30 Just Returned

rikatine

Just back from a very good cruise on the Dawn to Bermuda. My first time on NCL. I spent the first couple of days looking around and saying to myself "what were people complaining about". Have been on RCCL three times so I was comparing the two.

Basically wanted to post right away to let people know how good it turned out to be. I have lots to say about the food and service if you would like details. In brief the service was really good and the food was overall good to very good.

I will be back to answer questions and give more details, but at this moment, I am swaying at my computer as if I am still at sea. LOL. Christine

Just back from a very good cruise on the Dawn to Bermuda. My first time on NCL. I spent the first couple of days looking around and saying to myself "what were people complaining about". Have been on RCCL three times so I was comparing the two.

Basically wanted to post right away to let people know how good it turned out to be. I have lots to say about the food and service if you would like details. In brief the service was really good and the food was overall good to very good.

I will be back to answer questions and give more details, but at this moment, I am swaying at my computer as if I am still at sea. LOL. Christine

Christine...I am so happy you had a great time on the Dawm she is a lovely ship. I was very fortunate on the Spirit 8/28/09 and had the best cruise of my life. As for the complainers....they seem to be on every ship..... I am always befuddled about what exactly there is to complain about. I think people try to complain to get free stuff or a free cruise. I was sorry to have missed you guys on the Dawn but in the end everything worked out for the best. Happy Cruising....Cheryl

Hi Christine....... our cruise was WONDERFUL. I can't believe how nice it is to cruise out of NYC (our first time). The people in the terminal were so nice. The customs people so nice. Our embarking and disembarking went so smooth. no wait either way.

The cruise was fabulous! I can't say enough good things. I'm sitting here (swaying too) looking at pictures of Bermuda and wishing the vacation didn't end.

We got tons of sea glass in Alexandra Beach. I was doing a search to find out why so much pieces of glass accumulates on that beach.

Can't wait to go on another cruise to Bermuda. Maybe next spring after my grand-daughter is born and we can bring her along.

Now I'm hungry and no buffet or Blue Lagoon to go to. No way do I want to cook!

Nice meeting you Christine. Never did see you again after the meet and greet.

Beth

Hi Christine....... our cruise was WONDERFUL. I can't believe how nice it is to cruise out of NYC (our first time). The people in the terminal were so nice. The customs people so nice. Our embarking and disembarking went so smooth. no wait either way.

The cruise was fabulous! I can't say enough good things. I'm sitting here (swaying too) looking at pictures of Bermuda and wishing the vacation didn't end.

We got tons of sea glass in Alexandra Beach. I was doing a search to find out why so much pieces of glass accumulates on that beach.

Can't wait to go on another cruise to Bermuda. Maybe next spring after my grand-daughter is born and we can bring her along.

Now I'm hungry and no buffet or Blue Lagoon to go to. No way do I want to cook!

Nice meeting you Christine. Never did see you again after the meet and greet.

Beth

Hi Beth

Glad you had a great time too. The M&G went by so quickly that it was hard to remember all the faces. Sorry we did not get to talk more. We met so many friendly people on this cruise, had a great time.

Christine...I am so happy you had a great time on the Dawm she is a lovely ship. I was very fortunate on the Spirit 8/28/09 and had the best cruise of my life. As for the complainers....they seem to be on every ship..... I am always befuddled about what exactly there is to complain about. I think people try to complain to get free stuff or a free cruise. I was sorry to have missed you guys on the Dawn but in the end everything worked out for the best. Happy Cruising....Cheryl

Cheryl

Glad you had a good time on the Spirit. I'll look for you in future roll calls.

Christine

Archived