Blu Diners - It's Time to Revolt

bardstowntraveller

WTH??? I'm assuming this is aimed at me :rolleyes: I'm not the one complaining about Select Dining, nor am I complaining about it not being in Blu. I'm assuming you can read? You might want to start at the beginning and read through this thread again. Someone said Blu was too small to have any time dining, wrong, real restaurants do this all the time and I'm with Don this should be rolled out slowly and they probably will include Blu eventually. You know the Celebrity board is not your own little private club as much as some of you would like to think so. I guess you can't whine about the OP as he actually has a Celebrity cruise booked so you turn on me...NICE :eek:

And not that it's any of your business, but I actually have two Celebrity cruises booked right now, they're just not on my signature. And the more and more I hang out here, the more I'm not sure this is the kind of people I want to be cruising with.

No, it was absolutely NOT aimed at you; as a matter of fact I don't really take particular exception to anything you have said in this thread, with the possible exception of the tone of your post quoted above.

I wasn't directing my comment to or at anyone in particular, but in general, I have been finding lately that there is a constant lobbying for change on this board by a number of people who only cruise infrequently with Celebrity. These people are quite strident about the alterations that they think should be made to the Celebrity product so that it would better meet THEIR needs, and be more like RCCL or Princess, et al, who do things in a way that these posters seem to prefer.

Please note that, on my post that you quoted (in part), I was speaking in the first person, about what I wouldn't be prepared to do. What I said was:

"I wouldn't dream of going to the RCCL or Princess boards and constantly rag on the elements that I don't like just because we had one cruise on one of their ships in 2005!! It would just be plain disrespectful of the people who love the RCCL or Princess products".

And I hold to that.

Archived