Reef Snorkeling / Bannister Island - Ecotours or Coral Breeze?

bbrme

We are planning a day of snorkeling in Belize and trying to decide between Eco Tours trip which is $49 per person but doesnt include the Manatee Watch and Coral Breeze which is $60 per person. Is one better than the other? What is the Manatee watch like? We are traveling with DD age 6 and DS age 8 who like boats and seeing animals but get bored pretty easy.

Thanks for your help

I actually would love to do that tour but my 6 year old is terrified of the string rays. I've heard that the reef dive / bannister island was better for children.

Your child wouldn't have to get out of the boat during that portion. The water is very clear and she could watch you interact with the stingrays. So, you could enjoy and she could be safe and watch :D

I haven't don the Bannister Island snorkel. The Coral Breezes snorkel part is in deeper water. Consider your child's comfort level for the snorkel part and go from there.

Archived