Help Needed from Venice Bound Linen Lover

jaguarprincess

My husband and I were in Venice (off the Grand Princess) in 2005. At that time I purchased a beautiful table cloth and 12 napkins from a shop bordering the Piazza San Marco. I believe the name was Largo Michieli or Largo & Michieli. The address appears to be S. Marco, 319 (or 318) and I believe it’s at the corner of Calle Cannonica.

I have recently lost one of the napkins (a thief at dinner or an over-zealous husband who dumped it with the trash). I would very much like to replace it, and I can not find an e-mail address for the shop.

If I send you a picture of the napkin, would you mind stopping by the shop, showing them the picture, and giving them my contact information? I’d be very grateful. If you are willing, please send me an e-mail address and I’ll send the picture and contact information. Thanks in advance.

marysue@san.rr.co,

My husband and I were in Venice (off the Grand Princess) in 2005. At that time I purchased a beautiful table cloth and 12 napkins from a shop bordering the Piazza San Marco. I believe the name was Largo Michieli or Largo & Michieli. The address appears to be S. Marco, 319 (or 318) and I believe it’s at the corner of Calle Cannonica.

I have recently lost one of the napkins (a thief at dinner or an over-zealous husband who dumped it with the trash). I would very much like to replace it, and I can not find an e-mail address for the shop.

If I send you a picture of the napkin, would you mind stopping by the shop, showing them the picture, and giving them my contact information? I’d be very grateful. If you are willing, please send me an e-mail address and I’ll send the picture and contact information. Thanks in advance.

marysue@san.rr.co,

Try this link, if you haven't already. I couldn't find an email address for the store on the page. Click on the mailing list button for the site, then maybe you can make contact. Good Luck.:)

http://www.veroshopping.com/default.asp?via=41&ln=en

Archived