Ft. Lauderdale Port Hotels w/view

MeriG

I am cruising next October on Oasis out of Ft. Lauderdale and am looking for a pre-cruise hotel with a park'n'sail option that has a good view of the entrance channel. I want my neice to be able to see the ship come in bright and early in the morning since this is her first cruise and most likely only cruise that she will take during her childhood. Cost isn't a major issue as we are only looking at one night. Does anyone have suggestions?

I loved the Hilton yacht club, you can get a room in the tower that is directly across from where the ships come in. Make sure you ask for a high room facing the water you also have a balcony so you can sit out and look at the ship. It is a great location and you are very close to the water taxi which is also great.I loved it there.

I am cruising next October on Oasis out of Ft. Lauderdale and am looking for a pre-cruise hotel with a park'n'sail option that has a good view of the entrance channel. I want my neice to be able to see the ship come in bright and early in the morning since this is her first cruise and most likely only cruise that she will take during her childhood. Cost isn't a major issue as we are only looking at one night. Does anyone have suggestions?

There are only 2 hotels with good views of Port Everglades, neither of which have a "park 'n' sail" option.

Hilton Marina TOWER rooms, high floor, south side/Port view... http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/FLLGRHH-Hilton-Fort-Lauderdale-Marina-Florida/index.do

Hyatt Pier 66, TOWER rooms, high floor, south side/Port view... http://www.pier66.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/index.jsp

Thanks for the information. I think we will be going to the Hyatt Peir 66, service is very very important when shelling out that kind of money. Unless we a park and sail hotel that is close enough that I can quick drive over in the morning for her to get a view of the ship.

Archived