RCCL Countdown Clock on Facebook

Karemark

• 2 weeks later...
Haven't seen one. Only FB presence RCI has right now is the page they took over from someone pretending to be RCI a few months ago.

Why would your allegation make any difference to what has been happening the last few months?

M80, a respected company in this field has been hired by Royal Caribbean to oversee their online interests, including their Facebook page.

The entire page was re-build, from scratch.

Why would your allegation make any difference to what has been happening the last few months?

M80, a respected company in this field has been hired by Royal Caribbean to oversee their online interests, including their Facebook page.

The entire page was re-build, from scratch.

Wasn't an allegation. T'was a fact. I caught some of my pictures on it before RCI took it over. They were in violation of my copyright and I had the pictures removed. User also had a Flickr page that they reffered to in the FB page but it was obviously an individual not RCI.

I had a long talk with RCI marketing at the time and they didn't know a thing about it. Two months later the FB group was pulled offline completely for a couple of weeks. When it came back up, RCI had control of it.

At this point, I don't have any complaints about the group. Whoever had it originally had raided a number of Flickr accounts for pictures and failed to give credit appropriately. RCI has removed the copyrighted work and only has pictures they own so far as I can tell. Which ties in nicely with the rebuilt comment you made and I had no doubt of that fact.

Wasn't an allegation. T'was a fact. I caught some of my pictures on it before RCI took it over. They were in violation of my copyright and I had the pictures removed. User also had a Flickr page that they reffered to in the FB page but it was obviously an individual not RCI.

I had a long talk with RCI marketing at the time and they didn't know a thing about it. Two months later the FB group was pulled offline completely for a couple of weeks. When it came back up, RCI had control of it.

At this point, I don't have any complaints about the group. Whoever had it originally had raided a number of Flickr accounts for pictures and failed to give credit appropriately. RCI has removed the copyrighted work and only has pictures they own so far as I can tell. Which ties in nicely with the rebuilt comment you made and I had no doubt of that fact.

Interesting...

I guess at the end of the day its better that RCI is on Facebook than not being on it at all...

:)

• 7 years later...