Jewel Of The Sea Questions

Hello everyone! My family of 5 will be traveling on the Jewel Feb 20. This will be our first cruise. I have a few questions......

I have heard RC has a soda card, do they also have a non alcoholic frozen drink card? Price??

I read somewhere that there is a dinner wine package available. Does anyone know the price on this?

Can you purchase Spa services in advance (before you borad)?

What is a Thermal Spa?

Can kids wear nice shorts for dinner in the dining room on casual nights?

Thanks in advance for your help for new cruisers! We are getting excited!!!

The LaPintas

Hello everyone! My family of 5 will be traveling on the Jewel Feb 20. This will be our first cruise. I have a few questions......

I have heard RC has a soda card, do they also have a non alcoholic frozen drink card? Price?? No, only soft drinks

I read somewhere that there is a dinner wine package available. Does anyone know the price on this? This is available at RCCL.com

Can you purchase Spa services in advance (before you borad)? No, only shore excursions & gifts

What is a Thermal Spa? Not sure, didn't use any spa services

Can kids wear nice shorts for dinner in the dining room on casual nights? Yes, many kids and some adults wore shorts to dinner during casual nights

Thanks in advance for your help for new cruisers! We are getting excited!!!

The LaPintas

Any other questions, let me know.

As far as shorts in the dining room at dinner, I think it depends on your definition of nice. "no denim", "no cutoffs", etc. Also, if you are talking "kids" around 7/8 and under, then no one would say anything. If you are talking "kids" meaning teens/preteens then I think that would be frowned upon. Just my experienced opinion. As another poster said, you will even see some adults wearing them but I wouldn't be comfortable doing so.

Archived