Nachi Cocum vs. Mr. Sanchos All-Inclusive Beach Day

reh250

Need help, FAST! Just discovered that 7 cruises ships are porting @ Cozumel on our scheduled port day!

Looking to book and all-inclusive beach day at either Nachi Cocum or Mr. Sanchos.

Any pros or cons about these day operators would be greatly appreciated! (I know there were problems with booking through TourCozumel for Mr. Sanchos...but I think if we book directly with them, there isn't a problem with payment.)

Help Please!!

I can't speak for Mr. Sancho's, but I've been to Nachi Cocom and loved it. We're going again on our next cruise next month. Your fee covers your food and all the drinks you want for the day and yes that includes all the alcohol you can drink. They have a hugh swimming pool with a swim up bar and you can get one of those umbrella things (palpaya) right on the beach. You pay a deposit of $12.00 pp and pay the balance in cash when you get there. Total cost for the day is $49.00 pp. The website is Island Marketing. Taxi ride is about 15 minutes from the port and is about $15.00 per taxi. Taxi's are there for your return at the end of the day. They only take 100 people so it doesn't get crowded. It's a very relaxing day. Last time we were there, their was only about 20 people in the whole place. You can also do other things, like jet ski, parasail, massage, snorkel, but those things are extra. A guy will come around while you're there to see if you're interested in any of those things or you can reserve them online. Anymore questions, I'll try to answer.

Thank you for your input! Sounds like FUN!

Are there enough palapas and lounge chairs for a large group? Is there enough shady areas on the beach? Do they serve lunch and drinks on the beach, or do you have to go to the restaurant or the bar? How much do you think one should tip the wait staff?:o

Wow, a lot of questions! Any help you can give would be great! And, thanks again!:)

I just got back on Sunday that included a trip to Nachi, it was AMAZING! They brought food to you at the beach, even brought drinks to you in the water if you were in the ocean! After a little time on the beach, we ended up spending most of our time at the swim up bar, something I had thought wouldn't interest me but we loved it! They served us food and drinks at the bar in the pool.

The place was absolutely gorgeous. We brought our own snorkel stuff and while there isn't tons to look at in the roped off swimming area, we found a few areas that had neat things, including a small stingray and a TON of sand dollars. My husband only drank corona and there was always a new one waiting before he was finished with his current one. Needless to say he would not have made it back to the ship had it not been for me, lol! He was so trashed.

I just got back from a cruise and went to Mr. Sanchos. I had a great time there. Please visit there website http://www.mrsanchos.com

Make sure you check out the menu.

You get to order off the menu anything you want and as much as you want, (Lobster is $10 extra.) The beach was sandy and clean. Drinks were served often and strong. Check them out. Ask for Oliver and tell him Joel said hi. :)

Joel

Thebambam

I've been to both and Nachi wins hands down as far as I'm concerned IF you are looking for a scenic, private beach with fantastic food. If you are looking for more activities, crowds and action, then you might want to go to Mr. Sanchos. I'm going back in November and just scheduled Nachi today!

Archived