Looking for BOGO coffee card coupon and some other questions

UnknowingCruiser521

Hi, DH and I were looking for a buy one get one free coffee card coupon; we desperately could use one, with a lot of coffee drinking to come. lol. Also I wanted to to know what is the price of a coffee card? We want to visit both Sabatini's and Crown Grill, when can and should we reserve? If we pre-reserve shore excursions, and spa treatments do we pay with our shipboard account and when does it charge to our card/account? Same with requesting a honeymoon package, does it charge account and when? Thanks for helping me with planning our first cruise. Tips and advice are greatly appreciated. :)

Megan

The coffee card is $24 plus 15% gratuity and it gets 15 specialty and unlimited brewed coffee as long as you have one punch left and it is good forever including your next cruise. I have found that you only need one card to get two fresh brewed, however I usually leave a tip for the bartender.

Ron

Archived