Crew door under 4228/4226-Spirit Class?

gargoyle999

We've been in in 4237 on the Miracle and the only thing I didn't like about the cabin was the crew door on deck 3 that is directly under cabin 4235. It was a smoking area for them and the door was slamming all the time.

Is there a similar crew door on deck 3 underneath cabins 4228/4226?

No, on 4226 and 4235 it's a public stair way with a door that bangs, also the stairway runs right by the window facing the bed, the balconies on these Cat 11's are smaller than a regular cat 8 balcony.

The door on deck 4 that leads to the stairs wasn't used that much. The door I'm referring to is on deck 3. This picture shows it, right next to the red box. You can see the people standing under the stairs, that's the smoking area and that door by the red box is what was slamming as they would go in and out to smoke.

I should have checked for a smoking area on the other side but wasn't thinking that far ahead! :o Even if there is a door on the other side, if there is not a smoking area it probably isn't used much.

I'm trying to decide between the two aft wraps and while it would be fun to stay in the same cabin again, if there is less door slamming on the other side I'll switch.

2769765480102836559S600x600Q85.jpg

Each side has that door. It leads into the upper level of the dining room. The crew use this area for smoke breaks. It isn't an all day thing but is most noticeable in the afternoon when the staff is preparing the dining room for dinner service.

2188105030080888825S600x600Q85.jpg

Each side has that door. It leads into the upper level of the dining room. The crew use this area for smoke breaks. It isn't an all day thing but is most noticeable in the afternoon when the staff is preparing the dining room for dinner service.

That was when I noticed it most. Afternoon on sea days. Prime nap time! :D

Archived