Cruising Carnival Pride in Nov. need help

collielover

Cruising with mom my wife and a friend to the Bahamas:D. Should we book the excursions before we go:confused:? Or can we wait till the day before we make our port of call and then book what we want to do.

If you book your excursions prior to the cruise, Carnival will bill you immediately. You can always book them while onboard even the day before or in some cases, the morning of - but your selection may be unavailable. Occasionally, the excursions sell out. So, if there is an excursion you really want to go on, I'd book in advance. I hope this is helpful.:)

If you book your excursions prior to the cruise, Carnival will bill you immediately. You can always book them while onboard even the day before or in some cases, the morning of - but your selection may be unavailable. Occasionally, the excursions sell out. So, if there is an excursion you really want to go on, I'd book in advance. I hope this is helpful.:)

Some of the more popular excursions sell out quickly.:(

also, if you want to plan independent excursions, not through the cruise line (which can be better and less $), i'd definitely recommend in advance, and not just at port... ;)

and, most reputable independent operators don't bill in advance, you pay when you arrive / or when the tour is complete.

Archived