Concierge Equinox / Solstice sofa bed

astrocat

Hi all .. we are inching closer to booking our Holy Lands trip on Equinox Sept 2010 (2 adults 1 teen) and I have previously received some useful advice about the comfort of pullman bed vs trundle pullout (the former sounds better, the trundles are said to be quite hard). We are currently looking at cabins on Panorama deck but last night DH said he and TA were considering moving us up to Concierge on the same level (that sounds very nice!)

The only problem is that going by the deck plan, CC on Panorama level don't seem to offer pullmans however the TA says sofa beds are available. In this case, I assume the sofa is the regular kind of sofa bed that you find in motels. Are these types of beds comfortable on the ship?

I guess the question is: CC with sofa bed vs Deluxe oceanview with pullman. Both with verandahs. Which would provide the most comfort for our son and still keep the room relatively uncrowded?

Would love feedback from someone who has gone CC on Solstice / Equinox with a third person in the room.

Needless to say, I am anxious to give DH the best possible advice :D

Archived