Oosterdam hotel manager

cruisyjulie

TucsonRick,

I am asking who the hotel manager will be because I may go on that sailing and I had gotten to know Mark Pells, the hotel manager of the Zuiderdam during a Europe cruise. I was hoping it would be him. He is a great hotel manager. I have sailed with Simon before as well I think, however I don't recall him being a hotel manager. Thank you everyone for your replies!

Marcella Himmelreich, HAL's only female hotel manager, is scheduled

It is nice to know that she is still in rotation aboard the Oosterdam, although, she may not be aboard during the week noted. She is very pleasant & does a great job.

It is nice to know that she is still in rotation aboard the Oosterdam, although, she may not be aboard during the week noted. She is very pleasant & does a great job.

Haven't had the pleasure of sailing with her. She'll be the HM during the week noted!;)

TucsonRick,

I am asking who the hotel manager will be because I may go on that sailing and I had gotten to know Mark Pells, the hotel manager of the Zuiderdam during a Europe cruise. I was hoping it would be him. He is a great hotel manager. I have sailed with Simon before as well I think, however I don't recall him being a hotel manager. Thank you everyone for your replies!

We sailed with Mark on the Volendam a few years back - he was a great guy. Do you know what ship he's currently on?

Archived