Anyone going Southern Carribean in Jan. or Feb. 2010?

Sacstephen

I apologize in advance for a totally self-interested post, but I'm wondering if anyone is booked on a cruise doing a week long Southern Carribean route (preferably out of San Juan) in January or February. My husband and I are thinking of taking a cruise in that region sometime those months, and as this would be my first time on a mainstream (i.e., not gay charter) cruise, it would be great to know that we were choosing one where we knew there would be some family. I have been looking through roll calls here, but I don't see any that fit our location/time frame. Thanks.

My partner and I are sailing on the Celebrity Summit on February 20, 2010. We're sailing out of San Juan and will be visiting St. Martin, Dominica, Grenada, Tobago & Barbados. So far it's just the two of us but we may have some friends joining us as well. We did a similar itinerary two years ago on the same ship and absolutely loved it. We liked San Juan so much that we decided to arrive three days earlier this time just to tour Puerto Rico.

That is great because that is one of the sailings I have been looking at, and it is good to know you went on the ship before and enjoyed it. We are going to have to wait until around Christmas to book anything to make sure neither of us will have a work scheduling conflict, so I am counting on there still being some last minute balcony rooms left.

Archived