Bus to Place Ste-Foy

sapper1

I will be arriving in Quebec City in less than two weeks for our Eurodam cruise. We will be arriving a day early and staying at Loews Le Concorde Hotel. Could some kind local person tell me where I could catch a bus for Place Ste-Foy and what number bus to take? I was at this mall a few years ago and liked it very much, but then I had my own car with me and the bus was not an issue. I would take a taxi but I remember the street from the old part of the city out to the mall as being very congested and I am afraid I would be just sitting there in traffic with the meter running. If I were to take a taxi is there an alternate route they might take to avoid all the congestion?

Hi!

You would have to walk about 10 minutes to go to the bus stop

on Rene-Levesque street and take bus 800 (for about another 10-15 minutes) to go to Place Ste-Foy.

I believe this is the easiest and fastest way.

Sophie;)

Sophie is right but I will add that René-Lévesque is parrallel to Grande-Allée where your hotel is located and only a few streets down (go down the hill litterally).

You can catch either 800 or 801 busses (when on the opposite direction, they do split but much further from René-Lévesque so it won't be an issue for you.

Archived