Manatee Tours?

Jasner

• 2 weeks later...
Coral Breeze has one, that is in a package deal along with Bannister Caye, optional snorkeling, with a trip through the Manatee Preserve on the way back to the city.

we did that tour and honestly it was a long long day...too long, we are use to the heat but there wasn't enough water to drink.....we are young and in good shape and got sick because of the tour.

Honestly we didn't see any manatee, you can see more in fl during the winter than you will ever see in Belize.

we did that tour and honestly it was a long long day...too long, we are use to the heat but there wasn't enough water to drink.....we are young and in good shape and got sick because of the tour.

Honestly we didn't see any manatee, you can see more in fl during the winter than you will ever see in Belize.

What about when you went into the water? Didn't that cool you off? Or was it only too hot while on the boat looking for manatees?

What about the tour company, Coral Breeze? Some in our group are considering using them for a Belikin Brewery tour. I don't drink beer, but I checked out their web site and found a couple of interesting tours at much better prices than through Carnival. But I haven't seen much about them.

Archived