leave on VOS in 13 days some questions

doemichael

I have have been able to find loads of answers but still have a few I may have missed.

Am I right that there are fridge/min fridge in cabin and we can ask to have it emptied? VOS , junior suite from Barcelona.

Is there a room safe ? If yes is there a charge for it ?

Ours cruise documents have our sitting for MDR do we need to confirm this when we get onboard?

Our flight back is at 10.50am , booked through RCL will they have us leaving ship early on last day because of this or again do we need to check this when we board?

thanks

I have have been able to find loads of answers but still have a few I may have missed.

Am I right that there are fridge/min fridge in cabin and we can ask to have it emptied? VOS , junior suite from Barcelona. Yes & Yes

Is there a room safe ? If yes is there a charge for it ? Yes there is & No charge

Ours cruise documents have our sitting for MDR do we need to confirm this when we get onboard? I don't think so. Only if you want to change it.

Our flight back is at 10.50am , booked through RCL will they have us leaving ship early on last day because of this or again do we need to check this when we board? You are okay as long as you have RCCL air. They will take care of you, but I would check w/guest relations to be sure.

thanks

Hope this helps.

Am I right that there are fridge/min fridge in cabin and we can ask to have it emptied? VOS , junior suite from Barcelona.

Yes

Is there a room safe ? If yes is there a charge for it ?
Yes. No.

Ours cruise documents have our sitting for MDR do we need to confirm this when we get onboard?
No, but it's nice to drop by the dining room after you board and check out where your assigned table is. (the number will be on your SeaPass card)

Our flight back is at 10.50am , booked through RCL will they have us leaving ship early on last day because of this or again do we need to check this when we board?
It never hurts to check with the Purser's Desk (Guest Relations) to verify that you are in their system/on their list.

thanks
You are welcome.

Archived