Anyone recently used Blue Men of Morocco Tour?

Traveling D's

I am looking to book a private tour of Casablanca and Rabat and have contacted Elena from Blue Men of Morocco Tours. I asked her to give me an itinerary for the tour and it seemed like she doen't know, I then gave her all the places that I wanted to visit and asked her the hours needed to complete the tour. Her answer was that I was going to be picked up when I arrived until the time I needed to get back. I insisted several times that I needed to know the number of hours, and her reply was the same, stating that everybody has a different pace. This is the first time this happens to me as all other tours that I have booked they tell me 6-7 or 7-8 hours, etc. If anybody has used this tour guide, please share with me your experience. Did the taxi/tour driver speak English? Was he knowledgeable? Were you able to go where you wanted or did he have a set tour in mind without flexibility? Any info will be greatly appreciated!!

Dorita:confused:

Archived