Majesty Party question

bermudashorts

My cousin is going on the Majesty in Oct and wants to plan her free cocktail party but doesn't know which night.

She wants to arrange it so it isn't on a night something is already offered, such as latitudes, or captian's party.

Any idea what nights NCL offer things?

Thanks

My cousin is going on the Majesty in Oct and wants to plan her free cocktail party but doesn't know which night.

She wants to arrange it so it isn't on a night something is already offered, such as latitudes, or captian's party.

Any idea what nights NCL offer things?

Thanks

One question first before I answer yours is this the Bermuda itinerary and does it depart on Saturday? Seven days?

During our cruise last year about this time, the Latitudes party was on a Tuesday night and the Captain was there. There may have been a separate party featuring the Captain for upper tier Latitudes members.

Why not have it as a warm up for the "White Hot Party" set for (I believe) late Thursday night?

Archived