Valor or Glory?

rlkubi

They are both in the Conquest class, but it is the Valor who is newer. They will probably both be extremely alike as far as the experience, but the Glory doesn't have the outdoor movie screen YET (it will be added in the next dry dock) while the Valor has one now. The main difference is the decor: The Glory has the theme of color while the Valor has an American theme. I've been on the Glory and really enjoyed it, but either choice will be great, so you really can't go wrong!!!

You mentioned that you are looking to cruise in January. The Glory is scheduled to go into drydock on January 31, 2010. So you would probably be on one of the last cruises before the drydock. It seems to me, that with all things being equal, I would opt for the Valor.

Sailed the Glory in January of this year and loved it. Which is the primary reason we booked the Valor for January 2010. Both Conquest ships so same layout. Now the layout can be odd (certain decks don't go end to end, etc..) But after an hour or so you get the layout down pat.

You mentioned that you are looking to cruise in January. The Glory is scheduled to go into drydock on January 31, 2010. So you would probably be on one of the last cruises before the drydock. It seems to me, that with all things being equal, I would opt for the Valor.

Hi, I am new here and was wondering what "drydock" is? I am cruising on the Glory at the end of Feb/10.

Thanks

Hi, I am new here and was wondering what "drydock" is? I am cruising on the Glory at the end of Feb/10.

Thanks

Drydock is where to go anywhere from 2 weeks to a month or longer to be refurbished.

It can be something as minor as changing out the carpet...to something major like adding new balconies on the Sensation.

Drydock is nautical talk for ..... facelift!!! LOL

Archived