Downgraded By Carnival Beware

ICEMAN1941

Well actually this monkey was from RC. I couldn't find a pic of one from any Carnival cruises. So maybe it's not just you. Maybe it's a southern thing. Maybe they are prejudiced against us all. Sounds like we need a lawyer?

Lauri, a lawyer would be good... now I'm just mad. RCI cruisers are getting monkeys... are they not even doing monkeys on Carnival anymore? Maybe I should just look at switching lines... So on RCI I risk not getting lobster, but I do get a monkey... oh decisions decisions!!!!!!

GC...it's a tough call. For me, I'd probably go where the monkeys are. Where I come from, lobster isn't a big deal...I can get it any day..but towel monkeys...well, that's a whole other ball of wax! :D

All this talk about Lobsters amd Monkeys. I have tasted lobster but I don't think I tasted monkey before. LOL
LOL, that's what YOU think!!! LMAO!!!!!

For those of you that are not concerned about the apparent lack of concern from Carnival on this monkey issue.... what do you think will be next??? They won't fold the toilet paper in a pretty little triangle? They won't put a cherry AND a orange with your foo foo umbrella? WHERE WILL THIS HORROR STOP!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

SS, Lucy ALWAYS has a pole... but she wouldn't mind throwing a monkey into the act :p

Ok, awhile ago (although I think it was 2 yrs and more ago) there was no such category as 7A. What is now a 7A was was also an 8A years ago. Did the OP get a cabin assignment at booking or was this a guarantee? If it was a Guarnatee, was it a "balcony guarantee" because although Carnival likes to tell you that you're getting an 8A or higher, really, they are only required to give you a balcony cabin. The category is not "unobstructed balcony guarantee". A 7A, is in fact, a balcony. However, if you call Carnival, they will insist that balcony guarantee IS 8A or higher, I don't see why a 7A wouldn't fit into the "balcony guarantee" since it IS a balcony cabin. And, if you did pay for a balcony guarnatee, you really didnt' pay for an 8A because a balcony guarantee is quite a bit less than an 8A assignment most of the time. If you did get a cabin assignment, then did you get the cabin you were assigned, or did you find yourself with a different downgraded cabin at check-in?

Archived