Tell me about

elou

Can't tell you about the pineapple tour, but have done a banana tour twice. Both times we did the independent tour with Oscar Brown. This was just one part of our day with him and free.

The first time we went we walked in the actual banana fields getting an up close look at what the conditions are working in them, and also the growth patterns. It was very interesting learning about the entire process from the beginning to the end. We saw the packing plant and how the bananas are culled and shipped. Also learned about the workers pay, where they live etc.

The second time we had a shorter tour with several others things. It was pouring rain that day. Oscar did his best keeping us dry by calling ahead on his cell phone. We also did the Tortuguero Canals with him on this trip as well as a zipline.

We have had great times with him and I have recommended him for years now. My first contact with him was back in 2003. If you are interested in his tour you can contact him at http://oscarbrowntours.com

Archived