Need info..Galveston/Rhapsody-help!

Your quote was:

"The comfort Inn & Suites,is a new Hotel..Opened in Jan o3.believe me..even the Galvez in Galveston has cockroaches....." as if the Galvez had a cockroach problem - and not the newer Comfort Inn & Suites. I'm just saying, I was there for 2 days and I sure never saw one.

Perhaps there ARE cockroaches everywhere in Texas (one of the few good things about living so far north - not very many bugs, as they're too smart to stick around when it gets double digits below!) but your comment kind of made it sound as if only the Galvez had them, as if it was run down or something.

mmsoko, i highly recommend the harbour house, a bit pricey but a block and a half from the pier. galveston limo charged us $50 rt pp last 2 times and they are so reliable. can't go wrong with either of these two. besides harbour house is like where it all happens. happy sailing. oh yes, harbour house also has a morning continental b'fast and fresh fruit in each hall as you get off the elevator.

NCL Leeward 9/97

Carnival Celebration 1/99

NCL Sea 2/00

NCL Sea 12/00

Grand Princess 9/01

NCL Norway 4/02

RCCL Rhapsody 8/02

NCL Norway 2/03

RCCL Rhapsody 8/03

NCL Sea 2/04

RCCL Grandeur 1/05

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2005;1;3;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Water water everywhere, yippie!!!</BR>

Archived