Miracle Cruise Director

dgr231

Hello All,

I am leaving on the Miracle on Monday and have been reading a bunch of reviews of the ship. Up till today, I was under the impression that Josh "Big Sexy" was going to be the CD on our cruise. After having just read a review from this month, though, I am now under the impression that the CD will be Malcolm.

Can anybody confirm who will be the CD on the Miracle on September 21st? If it is "Big Sexy" then I've read a lot of good about him. On the other hand, I haven't heard anything about Malcolm. Has anybody had him as a CD? Anything good or bad to say about him?

Either way, I don't think it will greatly impact my enjoyment on this vacation. I'm just curious is all. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help!

-D

According to the most recent schedule I've seen it's Malcolm...

You probably haven't heard much about Malcolm because he just recently returned to work from a very serious illness that kept him in the hospital for a very long time...

:)

Wow, I had no idea. Thanks for the info, Mach. I'm glad to hear that he's alright now and healthy enough to return to work.

-D

We were on the miracle last week and Malcolm was the cruise Director. He wasas good as any other cruise director we have had on our other cruises. He was deffinatly a funny guy.

Hello All,

I am leaving on the Miracle on Monday and have been reading a bunch of reviews of the ship. Up till today, I was under the impression that Josh "Big Sexy" was going to be the CD on our cruise. After having just read a review from this month, though, I am now under the impression that the CD will be Malcolm.

Can anybody confirm who will be the CD on the Miracle on September 21st? If it is "Big Sexy" then I've read a lot of good about him. On the other hand, I haven't heard anything about Malcolm. Has anybody had him as a CD? Anything good or bad to say about him?

Either way, I don't think it will greatly impact my enjoyment on this vacation. I'm just curious is all. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help!

-D

Archived