Yes another Comfort Suite question

ugh07

Has anyone ever actually used the room? We are going to be in Nassau all day during our stop and with a 5 year old we might want a place just to rest for an hour or two. Are the rooms nice? clean? How far a walk is it actually from Atlantis?

Thank You

Has anyone ever actually used the room? We are going to be in Nassau all day during our stop and with a 5 year old we might want a place just to rest for an hour or two. Are the rooms nice? clean? How far a walk is it actually from Atlantis?

Thank You

Rooms are not usually available when you arrive, but you can certainly go back at check in time and get your room (I think check in is at 3pm).

Rooms are ordinary. Clean etc. The CS is just a quick walk across the carriageway from the Coral Tower Lobby. A 4-5 minute walk at best.

It will likely be the shortest walk you'll have for the day. Atlantis Property is HUGE.

Rooms are not usually available when you arrive, but you can certainly go back at check in time and get your room (I think check in is at 3pm).

Rooms are ordinary. Clean etc. The CS is just a quick walk across the carriageway from the Coral Tower Lobby. A 4-5 minute walk at best.

It will likely be the shortest walk you'll have for the day. Atlantis Property is HUGE.

Great thanks, Im figuring on heading back over there around 5 or so just to get out of the sun for a bit and if my daughter wants to take a nap. Our ship does not leave till the next morning so it would be nice to have a place to rest without having to go back to the port.

Ugh07,

We just returned from sailing on the Majesty of the Seas 9/7 thru 9/11. We were in Nassau on 9/8. We used the comfort suites and everything was perfect. I used the ALFA rate code which helped me get the room for 145 and then with all taxes and extras they put on the room it came to 180 for 2 people. When we checked in around 10 they said the room wasn't avialable til 3; however, I saw they had a room on the card (which is the pink passes they give you to take to Atlantis) and I said we would love to have a room is it possible, and they gave us a room!! It was clean, comfortable, not extravagent, but just what we needed to store and secure our stuff in for the day and grab a snack.) Literally it is only a 4 min walk; however, once you are on the Atlantis property you will WALK TONS!! Hope this helped. They were able to give us a room, I just had to sweet talk a bit! :)

We are booked with Comfort Inn also, we will be there this coming Thursday, can't wait....my question is about the water park portion of the property, I watched the video and some people were bare footed and some had tennis shoes....what is best?

We are booked with Comfort Inn also, we will be there this coming Thursday, can't wait....my question is about the water park portion of the property, I watched the video and some people were bare footed and some had tennis shoes....what is best?

The walkways are hot, so sandals or watershoes are recommended. There are sections of the current (not so lazy river) that pushes you up against the rocks, many people get scraped up at this juncture. I recommend watershoes if you have them.

And keep your elbows in the tube.

Archived