El Tigre?

BarbaraP

I found some very positive things on these boards about this company, and I have booked with them for our upcoming cruise. I know sometimes I had difficulty with the search engine on cruise critic myself. I put in their name and then hit the (show posts) area. This is how I got info on them. If you hit the (show threads area) it seems more difficult.

They have been very professional in their responses so far, so I look forward

to writing a wonderful review for them when we return.

• 2 weeks later...

We went on El Tigre in August - At the start we thought there was a lot of people on the trip but as everyone spread out we were not crowded at all, and by the end we had met people from all parts of the world. The crew was very friendly and as helpful as you needed them to be. It was not a loud party boat but it defenitely wasn't quiet. It worked perfect for my family Myself and wife 19 yr old daughter and 15 year old son.

Pennsauken, Nj

We had a good time/ We didn't really require any extra help from the crew as far as snorkeling. We were able to see turtles and we stopped and had lunch as well as snorkel and swim when they anchored off a beach. If you want a small group to just relax I don't think this would be your best option and if you are looking for a wild party time it is not the right trip. but somewhere in between and you are set.

They picked us up as soon as we got off the ship and the ride to the catamaran was great, the driver was from barbados - he was in early 20's and talked about everything on the island - good and bad, very informative and fun to talk to.

let me know what else I will be glad to let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived